Fullstack Developer (w/m/d)
Junior / Senior / Parttime / Fulltime
Hi, wir sind Sentics!
Do you want to realise the full potential of software development in an innovative start-up? Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as Full Stack Developer (m/f/d).
Sentics GmbH is a tech -up that develops and offers AI-based sensor systems for industrial applications. Application areas for our customers include autonomous transport in production and logistics, safety/accident prevention, infrastructure automation, human-machine collaboration. Our customers range from SMEs to OEMs from various industrial sectors (automotive, food, engineering, consumer goods, etc.). Sentics’ optical real-time localisation system is able to detect critical situations in the operational process in good time before an accident occurs. Artificial intelligence is used to detect dangerous situations and is continuously developed and evaluated.
Contents of the work are:
- Design, deploy, operate, and maintain web based IOT dashboards for clients and for internal use
- Designing and writing APIs
- Analyze requirements and finalize design and functionality for the dashboards
- Lead or work with a team in an agile environment by participating in daily stand-ups, sprint planning
- Fast delivery of solutions to the problems faced by clients in relation to dashboard
- You manage hosting the dashboard and services both On-premises and on cloud
What sets you apart:
- You have several years of professional experience working in the domain of web development, ideally also as a team lead
- Experience with API designs with strong knowledge of NodeJS
- Hands-on experience using NO SQL database like MongoDB, Influx DB and also with SQL databases
- You are familiar with containerization of applications with Docker
- You are familiar with agile teams and agile software development methods
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud services is desirable
- Preferable experience in handling a complete website/dashboard
- Preferable experience designing IOT dashboards and time-series data
You can expect a strong sense of appreciation and flat hierarchies in a respectful and friendly working environment. Design your working environment according to your needs. The close cooperation with our international team offers the best conditions for your personal and professional development. Design your own workplace and work equipment!
Contatct: Dr.-Ing. Michael Demes | email@example.com