Frontend Developer (w/m/d)
Fulltime, Part-time, Internship
Hi, we are Sentics!
Sentics GmbH is a tech -up that develops and offers AI-based sensor systems for industrial applications. Application areas for our customers include autonomous transport in production and logistics, safety/accident prevention, infrastructure automation, human-machine collaboration. Our customers range from SMEs to OEMs from various industrial sectors (automotive, food, engineering, consumer goods, etc.). Sentics’ optical real-time localisation system is able to detect critical situations in the operational process in good time before an accident occurs. Artificial intelligence is used to detect dangerous situations and is continuously developed and evaluated.
Contents of the work are:
- You create modern user interfaces and integrate new functions in modern frontend frameworks.
- You work closely with UX/UI designers, backend devs, DevOps, QA managers and product owners.
- You develop prototypes to evaluate new technologies and features
What sets you apart:
- You are familiar with containerization of applications with Docker
- You are familiar with agile teams and agile software development methods
- Start-up affinity
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, media informatics or intensive self-study
- Experience with the integration and use of databases
- Preferable experience designing IOT dashboards and time-series data
You can expect a strong sense of appreciation and flat hierarchies in a respectful and friendly working environment. Design your working environment according to your needs. The close cooperation with our international team offers the best conditions for your personal and professional development. Design your own workplace and work equipment!
Contatct: Dr.-Ing. Michael Demes | email@example.com