Backend Developer (w/m/d)
Junior / Senior /Parttime/ Fulltime
Hi, we are Sentics!
Sentics GmbH is a tech -up that develops and offers AI-based sensor systems for industrial applications. Application areas for our customers include autonomous transport in production and logistics, safety/accident prevention, infrastructure automation, human-machine collaboration. Our customers range from SMEs to OEMs from various industrial sectors (automotive, food, engineering, consumer goods, etc.). Sentics’ optical real-time localisation system is able to detect critical situations in the operational process in good time before an accident occurs. Artificial intelligence is used to detect dangerous situations and is continuously developed and evaluated.
Contents of the work are:
Your experience contributes significantly to making the system even more attractive for our customers. By implementing new functions and responding to customer wishes, you ensure the growth of our start-up on the one hand and make the working environment more pleasant and secure on the other!
- Planning, development and testing of prototypes and new functions of the system
- Implementation, maintenance and optimisation of the code
- Research and evaluate new technologies to improve processes or code bases
- Participation in code reviews and stand-ups
What sets you apart
- Development of solution concepts using open source components for machine learning and computer vision
- Optionally, you already have experience with RTLS and computer vision
- You have already worked with container based applications on Linux Based Systems
- You enjoy working closely with engineering, design, operations and business teams
You can expect a strong sense of appreciation and flat hierarchies in a respectful and friendly working environment. Design your working environment according to your needs. The close cooperation with our international team offers the best conditions for your personal and professional development. Design your own workplace and work equipment!
Contatct: Dr.-Ing. Michael Demes | email@example.com